Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vegas Hiatus

Picture via

Many apologies for disappearing for the last few days! After a crazy weekend getting home from school for my spring break (finally!), I hurriedly packed and hopped on a plane to Las Vegas with my best friend and our moms. And I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present. After a couple months of sporadic Midwest weather and mundane classes, a trip to Sin City seems to be exactly what I needed. Between the drink coupons--I'm still getting over the fact that I'm 21--the over-the-top hotel decor, and the endless options for shopping and dining, I think I'm liking Vegas, and I'll be sure to show parts of the getaway after I get back on Friday. If I make it back, that is. Fingers crossed that blacked out nights and impromptu weddings are NOT on the horizon.

xo Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment