Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Style Rut

1
[Low back + lariat necklace + tight chignon]

For me, one of the most overwhelming facets of going shopping is determining what I'll be able to incorporate into my wardrobe and what will just collect dust in my closet. Sure, I love a lot of different styles when it comes to fashion, but many of them are unflattering on me or don't translate well into everyday life. So recently, I've been finding specific looks I'd like to recreate; call it copying, call it whatever you'd like, but the tactic is useful in that it allows me to really mull over a certain look before I tackle it and my wallet takes a beating. Thus, I've compiled a list of 12 keepers I've come across--they range from classic to boho, done-up to laid-back, but each one is very me through and through.

2
[Red shiny nails + engraved silver rings]


3
[Fishtail braid + flower headpiece + simple dress]


4
[Button-up + cardigan + matching pin]


5
[Floppy hat + neutral scarf + leather gloves + tights]


6
[Jean shorts + button-up + silky tie + leather biker jacket]


7
[Floaty sundress + loose curls + pendant necklace]


8
[Flippy skirt + white blouse + braided ponytail]


9
[Embroidered peasant dress + satchel + bun + wayfarers]


[Mini floral dress + faux fur vest + messy long hair]


[Silky tank + full mini skirt + lace-up heels]


[Head-to-toe white + bright red lips + smooth hair]

xo Heidi
[PRESS PLAY: "Some Nights" by Fun. Available on iTunes.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment