Friday, March 9, 2012

Once Upon A Mattress

[White on white on white plus whimsical twinkling lights]

After another long midwinter's week, I've chosen to play hooky; I usually head to the gym around 10:30 PM (when it's uncrowded and the only time one can really get an elliptical), but tonight I made the conscious decision to trade in my gym shoes for my PJs and my workout playlist for an episode of "Family Guy." But most important, I'm browsing Pinterest in bed. And while I'm perfectly cozy in my own, I've come across quite a few irresistibly alluring bed setups. Yes, these comfy nooks would do. These would do just fine.

 [The decadent color scheme, the ornate canopy, the gilded ceiling...I can't decipher what exactly makes this bedroom more deserving of the name "royal bedchamber."]

[Ah, the unmatched blanket and wallpaper and the intricate bed frame so effortlessly satiate my thirst for eclecticism.]

[Ditsy florals, a subtle oriental influence, and rich plum tones collaborate to set the ultimate Bohemian Rhapsody vibe.]

[The harsh exposed brick is balanced by an abundance of plush pillows and linens.]

[All white is juxtaposed with a DIY headboard: an array of colorful clothes on a rack.]

xo Heidi
[PRESS PLAY: "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland. Available on iTunes.] 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    European Mattress by Natural Mattress Matters

    ReplyDelete