Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lust List: Pink & Red

[It's Valentine's Day, but this is a different kind of lust.]

This may come as a surprise considering I have a blog about style, but I've never considered myself much of a girlie-girl. My sense of humor is far from ladylike, and I'd much rather watch "Family Guy" than "One Tree Hill." Sure, I love dresses and makeup, but clothing obsession is about the extent of my girlishness. Oh, and there's also my current love affair with the color pink. I've always been a secret fan of the sweet hue, but the recent shade-mixing trend (pairing non-matching shades of one color, seen here) has undoubtedly amplified this fondness. Maybe it's just the intoxication from today's holiday speaking, but I'm ready to don powder pink, fuchsia, coral, and even red...all at once. 
So I spent some quality time at net-a-porter.com, and between periods of staring at my computer screen hoping that someday I can purchase even just one of the beautiful designer duds, I managed to select my favorite pink-y pieces. Because, hey, a girl can dream. Don't call me a changed woman, though--I will not watch "The Vampire Diaries" with you no matter how much you pay me.

1. Sunshine Beaded Stretch-Crepe Dress, Preen// 2. Color-Block Jersey Dress, Juicy Couture// 3. Perspex-Heeled Two-Tone Satin Sandals, Stella McCartney// 4. Dreamer Ruffled Swimsuit, Zimmermann// 5. Two-Tone Silk Crepe de Chine Shirt, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel// 6. Low-Rise Skinny Jeans, Rag & Bone// 7. Christina Lace Dress, Lover// 8. Stretch-Twill Dress, Red Valentino

xo Heidi
[PRESS PLAY: "Sundress" by Ben Kweller. Available on iTunes.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment