Friday, January 20, 2012

Penny for Your Thoughts


Secrets, secrets are no fun, but animal bedecked journals sure are, whether or not they're actually the keepers of private thoughts. At least that was my reaction when I came across these circusy little notebooks. They're discreet enough to put in my purse, and their design is suggestive of Water for Elephants. Moreover, the set of three allows for some Type A organization (says the girl with the Type B personality). But the best part is, I'll truly use them! Guaranteed. I'm a listmaker and always have been; whether I'm jotting down a to-do list for the day (productive Heidi) or taking notes on the things I want while reading InStyle (greedy Heidi), I'm partial to the old-fashioned personal journal. Maybe I still just don't wholly trust technology and all of its gadgety--and sneaky--ways. I'm watching you, iCal. 

xo Heidi


 [PRESS PLAY: Currently listening to "She's Got You High" by Mumm-Ra. Available on iTunes.]


No comments:

Post a Comment