Thursday, January 26, 2012

Obsessing Over...

...Zooey Deschanel's sultry, blunt blow-out

Zooey Deschanel is no stranger to the spotlight and accompanying beauty endorsements (Rimmel, anyone?), and she's been on my fashion/girl crush/wish-I-had-her-life radar for years now. But last week at the Golden Globes I really did see a New Girl. Although those big baby blues have been gazing past her signature brunette bangs for some time, I was taken aback by her absolute allure. Was it the few inches she chopped off her long wavy mane that got me? Or maybe the combo of her hair's perfect luster, fullness, and 60's Bond Girl shape? Whatever it was, throwing that green and black speckled Prada gown into the mix didn't hurt. 
Don't get me wrong. She's always been gorgeous and lovable (ahem, my embarrassing wanting-her-life confession a few lines back), but of this I am sure: a pair of scissors, a round brush, and some shine serum can make all the difference.

xo Heidi 

[PRESS PLAY: "Lights" by Ellie Goulding. Available on iTunes.] 

Photo via imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment