Sunday, July 15, 2012

Frozen Hot Chocolate


Well, we're here, people. Welcome to the Dog Days of Summer. I'm not sure about you, but I don't do hot and sticky, and I definitely don't do perspiration--my ideal room temperature is 65 degrees. So while I'd love to be in the great outdoors, July's mugginess locks me inside, plops me in front of the television, and lulls me into an E!-induced daze. And as I stare out the window at the picture-perfect weather, I can't help but long for the sweater-perfect weather. The apple-pie-perfect weather. The can-see-your-breath-perfect weather. The hot-chocolate-perfect weather. 
Well, unfortunately Mother Nature is determined to make me sweat (literally) for another 2 months. But to help me keep my cool until September, the fall beverage of choice has been treated to a summer-suited makeover, and since it's easier than ever to whip up, I didn't even have to step into my oven/car to go buy the ingredients. Hey, melted concealer with a smudge of running mascara is a hard look for any girl to pull off.








xo Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment