Sunday, October 7, 2012

An Autumn Return

[Shining sun & changing leaves]

After allowing myself many weeks (8 to be exact) of transition/settling-into-my-new-place time, I'm back! It's been way too long, so in a meager attempt to make up for lost time, here are some things making me happy right now.

P.S. It's facelift time. A Shoe or Two will be undergoing some notable changes in the near future, and I'll be sure to keep you updated. And as always, thanks for reading!


[Fall's ubiquitous Baroque presence (via Tommy Ton)]


[Latest trailer obsession: Silver Linings Playbook]


[My roommate's new bunny named Foof, naturally (photo courtesy of the talented Marissa)]


[Jason Wu's star-spangled confection on the Spring 2013 runway]


Photo credits- style.com

xo Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment